- Develops production plans based on incoming work, facility demands, and customer schedules.
- Manages the quality control process within the production facility.
- Assess and schedule workload that meets the production plans.
- Direct employees in accomplishing their daily and weekly goals that align with the production planning process.
- Review documents such as production schedules, work orders, and staffing to determine personnel and materials requirements, and material priorities.
- Revises production schedules when required due to design changes, labor or material shortages, backlogs, or other interruptions, collaborating with management, sales, production, and engineering to facilitate highest level of production.
- Delegate assignments, through the supervisors, to employees according to their roles, responsibilities, and skill sets.
- Train and assist others in correcting or preventing deficiencies in the quality of their workmanship.
- Works with Engineering, Procurement, Project Management, and Shipping to ensure quality standards are achieved and production processes are maximized.
- Develop cost reduction techniques and continuous improvement methods.
- Assist in resolving product nonconformance and participate in corrective action resolution.
- Follows appropriate standard operating procedures (SOP’s) as guideline for operating and maintaining equipment.
- Assures safety standards are developed in collaboration with the Safety Manager and followed to create a safe and accident-free workplace.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Minimum 7 years progressive experience in supervisory positions in a fabrication/manufacturing organization.
- Bachelor’s preferred
- Specific experience with welding and stainless steel is a plus.
- Experience with lean manufacturing processes is a must.
- Able to work efficiently & effectively in a TEAM environment.
- Demonstrated ability to create a positive work environment for employees.
- Demonstrated experience with multi-project manufacturing, problem solving, math skills, and attention to detail.
- Proficient understanding of engineered drawings.
- Able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Shows high judgment and decision-making skills in considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
$75,000 – $90,000 Depending on Experience
401(k) with Company Matching
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Company paid basic life insurance with buy-up options
Short term, long term, and accident disability policies
Want to join our team? Submit your application by filling out the form below and attaching your resume in the File(s) section. Include any relevant certifications as well. We look forward to hearing from you.