3-10BBL Conical Fermenter (Legacy Beverage Tanks Distributed By MARKS)
MARKS is proud to offer a line of import fermentation tanks manufactured by our partner, Legacy Tank ( Origin of manufacture, Querétaro Mexico)
Each tank is shipped to MARKS’ Vancouver location to undergo a thorough quality control process.
- All Interior welds ground to a smooth 150 grit sanitary finish
- Tank shell and cooling jackets are designed to operate at 14.9 PSI
- Sidewall and cone dimpled cooling zones, Chloride-free insulation
- Unitanks/fermenters are designed with 25% headspace
- Interior tank shell is 2b finish stainless steel
- Exterior is #4 finish stainless steel
- Tank legs have adjustable foot pads drilled for floor anchors
- Top-mounted 16″ manway
- Rotating racking arm
- Dedicated CIP/Blow off arm for ease of cleaning and pressure management.
- 60-degree conical bottom terminating in a 4” to 1.5” TC cap reducer.
- Removable 360° rotating CIP spray ball assembly with downtube
- Top-mounted VPRV Port (VPRV not included but available)
- Top-mounted 4” hop port (cap available)
- Three Shell mounted 1 ½” TC ferrules (for carb stone, sample port, Sanitary RTD)
- Tank does not include accessories such as clamps and gaskets. A discounted tank accessory pack is available for purchase.
Note: Some features may vary by size.
*Optional Accessories often purchased with this tank…
- Fermenter Tank Accessory Pack
- Hop Cap with Hook -4″ TC (SKU: W101205)
3bbl, 5bbl, 7bbl, 10bbl