1-2BBL Conical Fermenter (Legacy Beverage Tanks Distributed By MARKS)
MARKS is proud to offer a line of import fermentation tanks manufactured by our partner, Legacy Tank (Origin of manufacture, Querétaro Mexico)
Each tank is shipped to MARKS’ Vancouver location to undergo a thorough quality control process.
- All Interior welds ground to a smooth 150 grit sanitary finish
- Tank shell and cooling jackets are designed to operate at 14.9 PSI
- Sidewall and cone dimpled cooling zones, Chloride-free insulation
- Unitanks/fermenters are designed with 25% headspace
- Interior tank shell is 2b finish stainless steel
- Exterior is #4 finish stainless steel
- Tank legs have adjustable foot pads drilled for floor anchors
- 16″ Top-mounted manway
- Rotating racking arm
- 60-degree conical bottom terminating in a 4” to 1.5” TC cap reducer.
- Removable 360° rotating CIP spray ball assembly with downtube
- Top-mounted VPRV Port (VPRV not included but available)
- Three Shell mounted 1 ½” TC ferrules (carb stone, sample port, sanitary RTD)
Note: Some features may vary by size.
*Optional Accessories often purchased with this tank…
- Fermenter Tank Accessory Pack