- Must be able to weld qualification test coupon for GTAW welding processes in the 6G & 5G positions with Stainless Steel pipe.
- Positive “can do” attitude & strong work ethic.
- Ability to take detailed instruction.
- Willing to be challenged to improve welding skills to meet high quality standards.
- Must be able to read & understand weld symbols, weld procedures, mechanical and structural
- Knowledge of OSHA guidelines and safe work practices.
- Must be able to use Plasma hand cutting torch.
- Daily housekeeping of shop and/or work area.
- Flexible working schedule to support project needs.
Considered a Plus:
- ASME pipe welding experience.
- Fit-up & layout experience on structural/misc. steel and pipe spools.
- Experience with machine equipment such as mill or drill press.
- Pipe welding experience with ASME B31.3 code.
- Fit-up, layout & welding experience.
$20 – $35 Depending on Experience
401(k) with Company Matching
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Company paid basic life insurance with buy-up options
Short term, long term, and accident disability policies
Bonus pay and overtime work available
Monday – Friday
6:00am – 2:45pm / 45 Minute Lunch
Paid Time Off
Want to join our team? Submit your application by filling out the form below and attaching your resume in the File(s) section. Include any relevant certifications as well. We look forward to hearing from you.