- Create 2d and 3d models of vessels, equipment, piping systems and vessels.
- Create/check shop drawings for manufacturing use.
- Assist with customer communication and meetings.
- Create mechanical BOM based of design requirements.
- Perform design calculation for vessel sizing and pressure rating.
- Perform general structural calculations for platforms, tanks, and frames.
- Perform general mechanical calculations for mechanical systems.
- Provide guidance on design decisions to the drafting team.
- Create P&ID base on scope and customer communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college with a minimum of 5 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of physical principles and laws relating to solids and fluids and their dynamics.
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, and Microsoft Office Suites
- Ability to communicate well within a team environment.
- Able to troubleshoot equipment, manufacturing, and process problems.
- Familiar with ASME Code requirements including COMPRESS design review software.
$70,000 – $120,000 Depending on Experience
401(k) with Company Matching
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Company paid basic life insurance with buy-up options
Short term, long term, and accident disability policies
Want to join our team? Submit your application by filling out the form below and attaching your resume in the File(s) section. Include any relevant certifications as well. We look forward to hearing from you.