- Create 3D models of vessels, equipment, and piping systems from engineer’s specifications.
- Create/check 2D shop drawings in Autodesk Inventor for manufacturing use.
- Create and edit BOM in Autodesk Inventor.
- Work with manufacturing personnel to resolve drawing and BOM issues.
- Review “as built” documentation and determine updates to current models/drawings.
- Adhere to company’s drawing, modeling and file structure standards.
- Accreditation in a technical or drafting program from an accredited college with a minimum of 2 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of steel and stainless steel fabrication, forming and machining and material properties.
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, and Microsoft Office Suites
- Ability to communicate well within a team environment.
- Ability to help troubleshoot equipment, manufacturing, and process problems.
- Self-Starter and able to Work Independently
$55,000 – $90,000 Depending on Experience
401(k) with Company Matching
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Company paid basic life insurance with buy-up options
Short term, long term, and accident disability policies
Want to join our team? Submit your application by filling out the form below and attaching your resume in the File(s) section. Include any relevant certifications as well. We look forward to hearing from you.