Introducing the Semi-Automated 90 Gallon CIP Skid.
Benefits of Automated CIP:
- Improved Safety - Removing the majority of human contact with concentrated chemicals. Keep your most valuable resource safe.
- Reduced Cost - Reducing labor and up to 50% less chemical usage. Reducing wasted chemical while ensuring proper dosages.
- Improved Cleaning - More consistent results through automatic cleaning cycle control.
- Better Bottom Line - Resulting from less down time and increased production.
Controls and Specifications:
- In-tank and in-line heaters to maintain proper cleaning solution temperature.
- A high pressure chemical delivery pump allows for the ability to supply multiple tanks.
- A remote pressure sensor is used to maximize system performance and maintain constant pressure. Conductivity sensors are used to control chemical dosing based on actual concentrations.
- Four fully programmable cleaning cycles: Pre-wash, caustic, acid, sanitizer.
- PLC based Control Automation
- Configurable via the touch screen to match your facilities needs
- Full control over chemical temperature, concentration and operating pressure
- Recirculation and CIP modes
- 230v and 460v power options available
- 90gal capacity per vessel
Email Marks Design & Metalworks for pricing and availability of their Semi-Automated 90 Gallon CIP Skid.
Marks Design and Metal Works